Chiropractic Research

Do you need to do maintenance for your spine?​​
—A study done on low back pain patients.

What is a headache?

Risk of stroke under chiropractic care?—The answer is no more than anything else in your life.

Scoliosis treatment

Adjustments to the neck can effect sympathetic response


Chiropractic Bio Physics and Curve Restoration

​​Manipulative techniques and extremity musculoskeletal disorders

Babies and Pregnancy

Echinacea safety during pregnancy

Homebirth v hospital birth rates

Intervention before birth can increase overall experience

Headache and pregnancy;jsessionid=DEA2BF3E31A1BF7EA6E38DB732EBF22F.f01t03

Placenta Previa and resolution

Vaccine Safety
Ingredients ​​

States, “There is not enough evidence to either deny or confirm a link to autism and vaccination” (From CDC website)

What is “Thimerosal”?

Side effects from vaccinations

Essential Oils​​ Research​​

Safety with children ​


Find More Research

What is Chiropractic?

Even though pain is common, by no means is it normal. No one should have to go through life with bodily pain. Among all the things our nervous system does, only 7% of our nervous system senses pain. The other 93% is dedicated to functioning and healing the body. So even though you may feel pain, there may be many more underlying issues that you don’t know about in your body. When our spine is misaligned, our spinal cord has tension placed on the nerves that go to every cell and tissue in the body. This effects how our body handles and processes stress from our internal and external environments.

As a chiropractor, I am trained in assessing the spine, how it can misalign/subluxate, and how to go about correcting the misalignment. By correcting the spine, we allow our nervous system to have the least amount of tension on the spinal cord and therefore allow for optimum healing of the body.

The 5 Essentials to Health​​

1. Nerve Supply/Chiropractic Care
The nervous system is what allows for all the cells and tissues in the body to function. With each movement, breath, and heartbeat, the brain sends a signal to multiple body systems to allow that movement, breath, and heartbeat. We know with research that the proper alignment of the spine can dictate the health of the nervous system and its ability to function properly and effectively.

2. Exercising/Increasing Oxygenation of Tissues
As we move, we are constantly sending signals to the brain. These signals stimulate healing to bring oxygen, nutrients, and take out waste material like carbon dioxide. Movement not only stimulates the immune system, but also the metabolism to build muscle and decrease body fat.

3. Nutrition
This can be a sensitive subject for some people. However, it is fairly obvious that the average American diet is not consistent with increased quality of life. Some food may make you “happy” and you enjoy eating that food, however, on a cellular level your body is being drained of energy while fighting to stay awake and fight disease. By feeding the body proper nutrients, it allows for the body to heal properly, effeciently, and store energy as needed.

4. Detoxification & Avoiding Environmental Toxins
Toxins and chemicals surround us in our everyday lives and are included in items such as medications, refined foods, household cleaners and the items we cook with! There are approximately 80,000 synthetic chemicals registered for use in the U. S. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that hundreds of these chemicals are present in our bodies. Research has shown that many of these chemicals can disrupt our immune, endocrine, nervous and reproductive systems. Although your body is designed to rid itself of these toxins naturally, it can become “bogged down.” Detoxification offers your body additional support to expel toxins and minimize your weight, which is essential to your health and vitality.

5. Time and Stress Management
This essential is about the mental state more then anything else. Are you a positive person? Do you have good relationships with those around you? How do you react in a situation that is less then ideal? These thoughts and actions effect the brain chemistry and it’s ability to create hormones. The body heals best in a restful, positive, and calm state of mind. If this is an area in which you have trouble, we can help you.